windows 10 recovery dvd

Mehr
windows 10 recovery dvd wurde erstellt von Verlengsnoer 13 Feb. 2020 00:21 #47587 von Verlengsnoer
Hi, 

i'm looking for an iso of the original windows 10 dvd that was delivered bij some asus laptops,
i installed the retail version of windows 10 on my K55VD, but when i try to install apps like instant on or winflash etc, it will give me the error that the software only work on a Asus notebook,

i cant bypass to install,

hope you guys can get a copy of the recovery dvd, so that i can use the software from asus

greetings

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
kurim antwortete auf windows 10 recovery dvd 13 Feb. 2020 09:17 #47588 von kurim
Hi,

ASUS does not deliver a Windows 10 DVD with the notebook, you are searching for the driver disc,
and for the K55VD there is no Windows 10 disc.

Also instant on & winflash are not supported by windows 10.

Mehr
Verlengsnoer antwortete auf windows 10 recovery dvd 13 Feb. 2020 13:06 #47589 von Verlengsnoer
Hi,

There are recovery disks from windows 8 and 10 that are delivered by the AsusPro Essentials laptops :) 

and im looking just for a copy from 1 of them :)

greetinz

Mehr
kurim antwortete auf windows 10 recovery dvd 16 Feb. 2020 21:08 #47590 von kurim
Hi,

it make no sense use those frist Windows 10 release discs...
Also they are only Windows 10 Pro not "Home".

Regarding "error that the software only work on a Asus notebook," just install ATK Package to solve the issue.
Also both apps are outdated and not usefull to use under actual 19h2 build

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.131 Sekunden