ASUS GL502VS esupport folder

Mehr
ASUS GL502VS esupport folder wurde erstellt von pl0nter 24 Nov. 2018 13:01 #47368 von pl0nter
HI! I have downloaded the following iso from the download center:
www.asustreiber.de/downloads/download/60...-gl502vs-treiber-dvd

I mounted the iso and when I run 'AsInsWiz.exe' it throws an error:
"The drivers in this disk are not compatible with your hardware."

My laptop model is GL502VS and i just completed a fresh install of windows 10 x64.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
kurim antwortete auf ASUS GL502VS esupport folder 24 Nov. 2018 20:56 #47369 von kurim
It caused by you have not a GL502VS, you may have a GL502VSK.
So you need this driver disk:  www.asustreiber.de/downloads/download/60...2vmk-vsk-treiber-dvd

Mehr
pl0nter antwortete auf ASUS GL502VS esupport folder 30 Nov. 2018 12:17 #47377 von pl0nter

kurim schrieb: It caused by you have not a GL502VS, you may have a GL502VSK.
So you need this driver disk:  www.asustreiber.de/downloads/download/60...2vmk-vsk-treiber-dvd

Hi, thanks for your reply! this is true as I have now understood K stands for kabylake and my processor is indeed a 7th gen.

I have reinstalled windows 10 and these drivers because I had problems with my keyboard not working on the laptop. 
I have heard there was a problem with the BIOS driver that caused the keyboard to stop functioning but since I already formatted my hard drive I cannot tell what was installed before..
The laptop has been to the support tech labs twice and they didn't find any hardware problem.

Have you heard about a similar problem someone may encountered with this model? and should this be resolved by reinstalling the drivers?

Mehr
kurim antwortete auf ASUS GL502VS esupport folder 02 Dez. 2018 22:43 #47378 von kurim
Hi,

sadly I encountered this issue but on diffrend model, and I dont find the rootcause for it...

Which Biosversion is installed?
Which OS version did you try? 1809 or 1803?

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.160 Sekunden