About Rog GameVisual and Rog GameCentre

Mehr
About Rog GameVisual and Rog GameCentre wurde erstellt von Narna 05 Juli 2018 13:35 #47258 von Narna
Greetings all !!
I want to ask this forum or you, is there a tool utility Asus ROG "RoG GameVisual" Universal, I mean the tools can be applied to all types of Asus ROG, because ROG GameVisual Bringing ICM file masing2 type laptop itself, I think there must be many brothers who experience things like above when installing Splendid or Rog GameVisual error with ICM file notification does not exist, I think this should be in the solution how can the application can be applied to all types / type asus rog, then for rog gamecentre, most rog gamecentre can applied to all types of asus rog, but turbogear on rog gamecentre only on the type of each laptop, I think this can also be sought solution of this problem, ROG GameVisual is in windows store, but when applied to a rog laptop, the application does not work with error notification on screen settings, while rog gamecentre can be applied to pseudo a type of rog but on the tweak part turbogear not all there is,
I think that's just a question from me, and I think everyone is going to experience something similar, let's look for a solution to this,

regards

dedy narna

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
kurim antwortete auf About Rog GameVisual and Rog GameCentre 06 Juli 2018 16:01 #47259 von kurim
For TurboGear you need to have a specific config file, which will provide by ASUS.

For Splendid or GameVisual you will need to have the specific ICM for each Model and LCD Type,
like G703VI_10DE_AF06109B.icm and G703VI_10DE_AF06309D.icm

I can provide GameVisual as a non store app
Anhänge:

Mehr
Narna antwortete auf About Rog GameVisual and Rog GameCentre 07 Juli 2018 08:28 #47260 von Narna
whether ICM Splendid or RoG GameVisual files can not be customized for all types of asus rogs, can ICM files be created manually, as many people looking for these gamevisual rogs, can be installed from windows stores but the app is not working because of the absence of the ICM file

Mehr

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.166 Sekunden